Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Inspiration


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I once saw a picture that someone did using Scrabble pieces to spell out some one's name. I remember thinking this was incredibly creative and thought that this was the perfect time to try it out in my own photograph. I didn't want to take the usual 'cross and sunrise' picture and instead used the letters to spell out what Easter means to me. The photograph of the couple holding hands represents love and family, a huge part of what Easter has always been for me. The hat represents dressing up in our 'good Sunday clothes.' Growing up, it was a highlight to go find the perfect Easter outfit. The family sitting around the table reading a Bible represents possibly the most important part of Easter for me... worship and remembrance of the reason for the holiday.




No comments:

Post a Comment